[Sca-cooks] Fw: Check out iKoreaPlaza - Online Korean Supermarket Selling Kimchi, Ramen, CDs,

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 04:16:54 PST 2002

>At 05:53 AM 3/13/02,Elaine Koogler said something like:
>
>>Guess what folks!  My message to Foods of all Nations worked.  They
>>evidently forwarded my message to these importers (below) who suggested the
>>iKoreaPlaza, which I tried...and they do have them!!!!!
>>(http://www.ikoreaplaza.com/ikp/index.asp) Yeah!!!  Asking dumb questions
>>works again!

I looked at the picture and Korean "sesame" leaves look an awful lot
like Japanese "shisho" leaves, which are readily available from Japanese
stores.  I wonder if they are really the same, and if not, then what
is the difference?
http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed/pictures/p-se/perilla-frutescens-1.jpg
http://www.ikoreaplaza.com/ikp/assets/product_images/KPSM04FP004.jpg