[Sca-cooks] Fw: Check out iKoreaPlaza - Online Korean Supermarket Selling Kimchi, Ramen, CDs,

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 14 07:22:37 PST 2002

I don't know.  If you look at this page:
http://www.foodsubs.com/HerbsAsian.html, and scroll down to the "s" section,
you can see pictures of the two kinds of leaves side-by-side.  It appears
that the sesame leaf is generally larger, and slightly different in shape.
And, given the descriptions of the taste of the two leaves, I suspect that
they don't taste much alike...

Kiri