[Sca-cooks] Fw: Check out iKoreaPlaza - Online Korean Supermarket Selling Kimchi, Ramen, CDs,

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 14 07:01:37 PST 2002

All of the thanks go to the fellow at Food of all Nations.  He sent me
several messages in an effort to help us find what we want.  I have thanked
him on everyone's behalf...and hope that, if ever any of you are in
Charlottesville, VA (Monticello, University of Virginia, nestled in the Blue
Ridge Mountains...etc., etc.), you will look the store up.  They do truly
have an amazing selection of unusual items!  I hope they will start putting
a catalogue online...I do understand that they will do mail order even now.
Contact information:  mailto:eking at foodsofallnations.com

Kiri