[Sca-cooks] Question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 14 09:05:17 PST 2002

Also cite the date that you are accessing the
information on. Webpages change. If the recipe
is someone else's adaptation, credit that person.
If you also use the glossary or another part of the
website credit that part or section. If you are using
another adaptation for comparison purposes, then
cite that source, even it's Fanny Farmer (which
you might use to determine a baking time or for some
other information). Cite dictionaries, etc.
MOST IMPORTANT: Follow the directions
as required for your kingdom or region. Do not substitute
handwritten notecards when what is required are typewritten
or printed sheets of 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
Some of the contests require that
one cite information/sources consulted but not used;
this always seemed to me to be a check to make sure
that you actually went and did the research and didn't
just use one source and make the rest up.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis