[Sca-cooks] Chastletes (was: Sunday's experiment)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Mar 15 19:56:44 PST 2002

Hmmmm....you oughta try and get a hold of
Constance...yoo-hoo....Constance, I know you're on the list.....<g>
Anyways, Margali, she did one as one of her entries for Artemisian A&S a
few years ago.
I don't know if her documentation for this item was given to Stefan for
the flori-thingy, but I know *I've* got a copy <smug grin>
--Maire, who was a _very_ happy cooking judge that day