[Sca-cooks] OT: Cooking Club of America

Brandy Collins cocoa_baer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 11:45:44 PST 2002

Been signed up for a month, gotten a few plastic
gadget thingies, recipe cards, cookbooks
If you sign up to be a tester, you're picked "at
random" to get something for free.  The testing
section in the back of the mag ranges from a plastic
cutting board to the turbo cooker (see infomercials ;)
Dana's right though, it is more of a magazine
subscription than a free-stuff club.
Breandewyn