[Sca-cooks] Ace-K/PowerAde

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Mar 16 08:11:47 PST 2002

Was written:

> > Prune juice. (you could dilute prune juice 1:5 with water and still
> > match most sports drinks in potatssium, or just take a 2 oz shot and
> > drink water)
> >
> > Maybe we should set prune juice out for a fighter's day board.....
>
> You're a SICK, SICK man! Don't you know how hard it is to get _out_ of
> armor once you're in?
>
> Great way to win a war- make sure the other side has Special Juice...
> and lock the privies!

Been done.  I seem to recall reading about a ancient battle, Greek I think
sounds Greek anyway, where one commander had "roots of helborous", a
laxative, in the evening cast into the stream that flowed further down
stream through his opponent's camp.  On the morrow, after they had
breakfasted he attached, and caught them with their pants down.

Daniel Raoul