[Sca-cooks] Need help with a recipe- quail

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 11:34:52 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/16/2002 10:08:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip_u at yahoo.com writes:

> I'd suggest that you actually look for quail in an
> Asian market- they're a lot easier to find than you
> might think.

Hadn't thought of that option, but I will check into it.  Game meats are very
difficult to find for sale in Pennsylvania, for some reason having to do wiht
the state game laws that I don't quite understand.  I know there have been
debates about whether we can serve game at a feast because it might
consititute selling it.

Brangwayna Morgan