[Sca-cooks] Re: Dissolving Saunder

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 17 12:09:10 PST 2002

Hmmm...all the references (including that below) I've ever seen to
saunders lead me to believe it to be reddish colored.  And yet, when I
bought saunders from the Pepperer's Guild, I found it more of a rusty
color (like terra cotta).  Kinda orange-ish.  Are there different kinds
of saunders out there?
--Maire