[Sca-cooks] The differences between creams

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Mar 17 19:17:12 PST 2002

Phillipa asked:
> Can anybody tell me the difference between
> _Devon Cream_ and _Clotted Cream_?

while I really don't have any precise definitions, these have both
been discussed here before and can be found in this file in the
Florilegium:
dairy-prod-msg    (80K) 10/ 4/01    Dairy products. milk, butter, curds, cream.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/dairy-prod-msg.html

Here are a few related comments.
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net