[Sca-cooks] Re: Ruperto de Nola, Libre del Coch

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Mar 19 07:09:16 PST 2002

Rudolf Grewe's death has left rather
a void in this area of who might be contacted
in the food history field for advice and
comment on questions like this on Spain.
I would suggest contacting perhaps
Clifford Wright who wrote A Meditteranean
Feast through his website and
asking him, if he has any ideas.
See: http://www.cliffordawright.com/index.html

Another source would be to check out the proceedings
from the Oxford Symposium on Food and Cookery 1988
which were the subject of "The Cooking Pot."
They were published in 1989 by Prospect. There are
a number of papers that might help; some with
photos. See especially the bibliographies.

Johnna Holloway

Stefan li Rous wrote:>
can you could answer his questions.