[Sca-cooks] gas grills and marshmallows

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 19 20:29:00 PST 2002

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> --
> In a message dated 3/19/02 4:14:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
> writes:
>
> > Popped it in his mouth, and without thinking, closed his lips
> > over the skewer.
> >
> > Major blisters for several days. Ow.
>
> Is a pet name for your husband "hot lips"?

EX-husband. Yeecch.

Now I have the heebie-jeebies. _Thanks_ Misha. ;-P

> But that had to hurt. Almost as
> bad as me putting in a glass plate with grill cheese on it and pulling it out
> of the HOT oven without mitts. Had nice burns on my fingers.
>
> Misha
> Hey, I was like 8 at the time.

Learned a lesson, didn't you? My ex was 27 at the time he pulled his
stunt. He did a number of bone-headed kitchen stunts that usually
resulted in injuries or ruined cookware. Or terrible smells in the frig
that were usually fish parts. Been free of that little problem since
'94...

'Lainie
God bless me but Edouard is not only damn good-looking, but he's smart
and he's a good cook! Now if only there weren't the little distance
problem...