[Sca-cooks] gas grills and marshmallows

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 20:27:08 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/19/2002 11:18:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kattratt at charter.net writes:

> You can use a lighter to but it is a little slower and messier...
>  Nichola

Candle Flames give them a funny taste too.... and I still have the pic of me
roasting marshmallows on the candle flame.

Seems the feast was mostly done for high table and one of my table mates had
marshmallows...

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein