[Sca-cooks] dyestuff toxicity?

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 19 22:09:31 PST 2002

I think a cochineal derivative is used in food, but... they're bugs. I
admit I sort of don't care if they are toxic, I'm not eating them...

I think bedstraw is used as an herbal medicine, so look in  your
herbals. I don't remember what for, and I don't have a reference handy.

No idea about the others.

You want reds, I gather?

Anne