[Sca-cooks] OOP: Stove info wanted

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Mar 20 05:25:38 PST 2002

Also sprach Kim Schab:
>Actually there are stoves out know with a special low
>simmer burner (okay it goes higher too, but it goes
>REALLY low) and with a higher output kinda high octane
>burner too for fast boil...kinda cool.
>
>Al

Embarrassing as it will be to admit, when we moved into this
apartment I was extremely dissatisfied with the BTU's being put out
by the gas range. I ended up using the point of a knife to drill
through the rather soft aluminum flame muzzle/head thingies (duh ting
dat duh fiyah shoots outta) to get a larger and somewhat hotter flame
on one burner, so I could use our woks again. Sounds insane, but it
works.

Adamantius