[Sca-cooks] Simmering on a gas range

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Mar 20 10:54:00 PST 2002

No- worse. He's a Seneschal!

(Actually, I made the remark because he's an anthropologist- and he
would be trying to figure it out. He's also a fireman, and a cook, and a
herald, and he even helped me change my wiper blades without feeling
like and idiot. He drives me crazy and I drive him crazy and I would
rather be a sheepherder in Afganistan than be without him.

'Lainie