[Sca-cooks] Full beards, no moustache, for Philp

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 19:47:45 PST 2002

Ack!!! I don;t know where that post got to,,,,, tell me the questions again
and I will try to answer them.. Also, I started looking through my 'Jewish'
bookmarks to see if I could post any useful information and I only got as far
as an on line Hagadah exhibit,,,,,,  :-(
Phillipa
PS.. Pesach is coming way too fast to suit me and I volunteered to make a
selection of charoses' for my hosts seder table.