[Sca-cooks] FW:request for recipe(s)

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 20 21:03:51 PST 2002

Well, the disagreement is right in the Bible. The Synoptics are pretty
clear that it is the "Passover Meal" as my translations phrase it, but
John is caught up in the symbolism of Jesus as Paschal Lamb, and says he
died on Preparation Day. So... you take your choice. Most people I know
of think it was a Seder, but it can't be proven.

Anne