[Sca-cooks] OOP: Passover cakes (was Re: Seder)

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Mar 21 09:01:14 PST 2002

> > Me, I'm just annoyed that Thursday is my birthday and I can't have a
> > birthday cake this year. :-(
> >
> > Margaret, who was also a Bible History major
>
> Of course you can!  There are plenty of Passover cake recipes.
> And you can even frost it if you use Kosher for Passover
> confectioner's sugar.  How about a flourless chocolate torte,
> garnished with raspberries?
>
> Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann

But I *want* a traditional birthday cake! With lemon curd filling and
butter and flour and stuff. *pout* *sulk*

I had a cappuchino cheesecake at Mom's, so I was all prepared for a real
cake with the in-laws, until I remembered why we were going out there to
visit in the first place. *sigh*

I made a flourless chocolate torte with raspberry sauce for the first
Seder I did.

Margaret, who is being stubborn about this whole thing