[Sca-cooks] Ceramic cooking pots was Re:Master Hroars Email

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 13:51:32 PST 2002

--- Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> No, we will wear purple so we will be inviolate.
>
> Huette

Hmmm. I'd think you might want to wear something in
green, perhaps, being Californians. After all, it
would be more scientific to test the pipkins that way-
you could fill them with a Guacamole, therefore
deriving Avocado's number......

Phlip, Deep in the depths of the Rock...... Any more
chocolatl chip cookies left?

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,