[Sca-cooks] Full beards, no moustache, for Philp

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 16:40:47 PST 2002

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> Michael Gunter wrote:
>
> > On a side note, I had lunch at a nice restaurant
> yesterday
> > and the waiter had a neatly trimmed full beard,
> much like
> > mine. He complimented me on my beard. I wondered
> about this
> > and also at why I have a full beard (other than to
> cover my
> > ugly mug and it keeps me from looking like I'm
> 14.) and
> > figured that us guys with full beards are real
> beard men.
> > Goatees are for posers.
>
> Skating on thin ice, Gunthar! Duke James Greyhelm
> sees that, he'll come
> out and whup you! (now, how much to make sure he
> _doesn't_ see that
> remark? Hmm? ;-D)
>
> Evil 'Lainie

Yes, His Royal Caidan Majesty, King Edric would take
great offence to that remark if I should pass it on to
him.  Duke Ivan the Illustrated and Count Guillaume de
Belgique would also.  By the time the three of them
finished with you, there would be very little of you
for your Selene to scrap off the tourney field for
Duke James to challenge. HehHehHeh!!!

Huette :-)

=====
shall never cease to be amused.