[Sca-cooks] Matzoh flavors

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Mar 21 17:55:13 PST 2002

I don;'t think that boiling has anything to do with it.  Religious men make
Shmurah (literaly: gaurded) 18 minutes from the time the flour hits the
liquid (water I assume) until out of the oven.
There is no boiling involved that I know of.
This is just specially watched matzoh to insure that there is no rising
taking place.. ("glatt" matzoh if you will.)
Phillipa