[Sca-cooks] OOP, somewhat on-topic...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 22 07:48:43 PST 2002

Thanks for these ideas, Master A...I never thought of using that particular
program to sort out my ingredients, but will try it the next time I cook a
feast.  I also plan to pass it on to my apprentice, who, with her lord
husband, is cooking our next event!

Another thought, though I haven't tried it...just finished learning about
the product yesterday...is another product by those self-same Forces of
Darkness, called MSProject.  Using that, you can come up with a list of
resources (ingredients/cooking utensils/help), along with a timeline for
accomplishing the project.  The next time I cook a feast I may try this.  It
would help me to see what I need to do when.  You can give it an end
date/time, and it will help you get things sorted out as to what needs to be
done when.

Kiri