[Sca-cooks] horseradish

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 12:17:20 PST 2002

Stefan, you don't exactly want to take a nice big bite of a whole slice
by itself. I mean, unless you really need to clear out your sinuses -
works pretty well as an emergency decongestant, but not all that
comfortable. I'd grate a bit, put it on something bland to begin with,
and then go up from there if you want. Eating it like French fries would
certainly give you the experience, but I'm not at all sure you would
consider it "good"! Besides, I don't think I've ever heard of cooking it...

Anne