[Sca-cooks] List Etiquette?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 22 17:13:36 PST 2002

We've added some, lost some, and since the point was made, I thought it a
perfect soapbox for the mounting.  Since I had a bit of free time and was
feeling wicked, I thought I might respond..

As you point out, we can't please everyone, but if we don't trim the posts,
good thoughts get lost in the fog of endlessly repeated words.  Hopeful we
will be forgiven our context or lack thereof.

And, yeah, that explains the purple shag.  Although I'm still trying to
figure out why it's being used as hangings in the catherdral.

Bear