[Sca-cooks] List Etiquette?

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Mar 22 16:11:23 PST 2002

Bear reminded us of various points of list etiquette, including some
specific to this list, and closed with:

>If you wouldn't say it in Gunthar's living room, don't say it
>here.  This IS Gunthar's living room.

Oh! That explains the purple shag carpet...   :-)

I guess you can also err too far in the other direction, too.
I tend, I think, to do a fairly good job of editing out
non-essential stuff when I quote a message. Earlier today,
I got accused on the Ansteorra list by a Lady of taking
her comments out of context because I apparently didn't
quote enough of her message.

Sigh. Sometimes it seems you just cannot win...

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net