[Sca-cooks] Anyone going to March (West) Crown?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Mar 22 22:50:18 PST 2002

'Lainie commented:
> - who won't be at Summits either. I'm broke, and camping in March in
> Oregon strikes me as something along the mad-dogs-and-Englishmen sort of
> thing to do. My dearest is going without me. :-(

I will admit that this last weeks Gulf Wars varied from cold to too
hot and too muggy, but I thought west Oregon was balmy this time
of year? Or is it primarily high humidity that is the problem there
this time of year?

Well, we got up to the East Kingdom 12th Night this last January.
Maybe we ought to try the northwest sometime. It's one part of the
US that I've never visited.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net