[Sca-cooks] Regarding the Cauldron Question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Mar 24 13:42:18 PST 2002

http://www.frostheim.org/index_e.html
is what seems to be an English page for the group...
It reads:
"Frostheim is a local medieval society located
 in the cities of Luleå and Boden for those who
 prefer to experience the medieval times instead
 of just reading about them. We use to say that
 our goal is to recreate the bright parts of the
 medieval society (600-1600 a.d.). Frostheim
 is a non-profit, non-political and religiosly
 unbiased society.

Due to the fact that our scope is local
and not international, most of our web pages
 has not been translated. Below can be found
 the links to some of the pages that has been
 translated and some that should be useful anyway.
There are more photos at:
http://www.frostheim.org/galleri/Mats_Gjutares_klockgjutning.html

You might send a query over to one of the officers
and see what they say about the article.

 Hope this helps--
Johnna Holloway  Johnnae