[Sca-cooks] ANOTHER SPICY STORY

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Sun Mar 24 14:48:48 PST 2002

Thank you!!

Yes, castor oil's, um, indiscreet activities on your digestive system
cause your body to produce prostoglandins, which cause labor to kick in.
  Mind you, we're talking 1/4 cup of castor oil.  Mixed into a chocolate
milkshake.  Yummy...  It works most of the time, if you're body is
generally ready for labor.  Mine is.  My water broke yesterday, and I've
been having "practice" contractions.  I have my fingers crossed.

-Magdalena