[Sca-cooks] ANOTHER SPICY STORY

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Mar 24 15:35:10 PST 2002

Tara Sersen Boroson wrote:

> Thank you!!
>
> Yes, castor oil's, um, indiscreet activities on your digestive system
> cause your body to produce prostoglandins, which cause labor to kick in.
>   Mind you, we're talking 1/4 cup of castor oil.  Mixed into a chocolate
> milkshake.  Yummy...  It works most of the time, if you're body is
> generally ready for labor.  Mine is.  My water broke yesterday, and I've
> been having "practice" contractions.  I have my fingers crossed.

Omigawd...

I was going to suggest grabbing your sweetie and having sex, but that's
out if your water's broken...

Get in the car. Throw your emergency kit in the back just in case. Find
the bumpiest road you can, and drive over it several times. Then go to
the mall and walk around. Then find the bathroom as the castor oil kicks
in. That should jumpstart it.

If you need more ideas, drop me a note off-line. Bon Voyage!

'Lainie
(gosh it's been a long time- last birth I attended was... '88?'89?'90?
Kid's getting old!)