[Sca-cooks] Funges Follies-

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 09:58:36 PST 2002

--- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:

> Could be. To be fair to His Grace, though, I don't
> think he cares all
> that much about where that switch is flipped on or
> off, the one that
> lights the neon sign that says, "Period!" I've
> always gotten the
> impression that his interest is in how to do the
> best we can, and in
> ways to make the recreation, and therefore the game,
> better. He
> really does enjoy this game, and so his concern
> seems to be more
> about "Method A is a better piece of recreation, and
> therefore more
> cool/fun, than Method B" than about "Method A is
> period, Method B is
> not." In other words, he seems more interested in
> gradations of
> coolness, rather than about whether something is or
> is not period.

I tend to agree with you, A- it's one of many reasons
I like and respect both Cariadoc, and you. I just get
cranky when NO effort is made, while people are saying
all the Right Things. You guys have given me high
expectations, durn it.....

> But he can speak for himself about this, if he wants
> to... I could be
> totally wrong here.

Yes, I have never known him to be at a loss for words,
and very perceptive questions ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,