Weekend (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Sausages)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 13:55:09 PST 2002

On 25 Mar 2002, at 14:48, Harris Mark.S-rsve60 wrote:

> So, how did you display your "peach pits"?

I had them piled on a large wooden plate.  There was a small card
in from of each item, giving its name, and listing the ingredients,
but many people didn't notice it right away.  They saw two napkin-
lined baskets, filled with cookies, and the plate of pits between
them.  I forget how realistic they look to people who don't know
what they are.  I had been very careful to remove all traces of sugar
from the surface, by brushing them with a soft-bristle toothbrush.  (I
use the same brush to clean the molds.)

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net