Weekend (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Sausages)

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Mar 25 13:48:54 PST 2002

Brighid ni Chiarain said:
----------
I brought peach pits, bizcochos (anise sugar cookies), and French
biskets (almond macaroons from Eleanor Fettiplace).  They were
all very popular.  The peach pits sold out, and so did the
bizcochos, and there were only a handful of biskets left.  The busy
time of the day was mid-to-late afternoon, when the dayboard was
gone, and people were getting hungry.  I was especially pleased by
people's reactions to the peach pits.  They said, "Those look like...
peach pits" in a what-are-they-doing-here? tone of voice.

So, how did you display your "peach pits"? The only time I've
tried this I had bought several fresh and dried peaches with
the idea of mixing all three in a bowl, with the idea of hinting
that these were peach pits. Unfortunately, I left the peaches at
home.

Stefan li Rous