[Sca-cooks] Re:PPC was Sweets and cheese in PPC

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Mar 25 16:23:03 PST 2002

I have a subscription, so I'll be getting one
at home. Now everyone get ready to drool and
ooh and ah... but I have a complete run, including
one of the original first issues that is numbered
and signed from 1979. #1 was originally released
as a printing of only 500. The British edition of
House Beautiful had a short article about it, and
someone showed that mention to me, so I sent away
a check and Alan Davidson sent #401 of PPC.
I've subscribed ever since.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Elaine Koogler wrote:>
> Yeah, Friday I sent a message to Acanthus
 asking about it...haven't heard
> back yet.  In case anyone's interested,
 I'll post what I do hear back when I