[Sca-cooks] Re:PPC was Sweets and cheese in PPC

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 03:36:17 PST 2002

Ya had to rub it in, didn't ya?  That's one thing I've been considering,
once I'm gainfully employed again.  On that topic, though most of you won't
be reading this until after the fact, wish me luck....I have a job interview
this morning, and hopefully something will come of this one.  This is
getting really depressing!

Kiri