Labor, was: Re: [Sca-cooks] ANOTHER SPICY STORY

Mark Zawadzki Mark.Zawadzki at imedium.com
Mon Mar 25 09:51:41 PST 2002

Just got his on the shire list
---------

Good News one and all,

At 10:10 AM Talia Eden Boroson was added to the shire of Hartshorn-dale.
Tara is doing fine, as far as we can tell Craig is great too.

Tara tells me that she is 6lbs 11oz and 19 point something inches.  (Her
nurse says 19 1/2 inches.)

They should be home tonight late, but it was a long delivery, so they will
sleep.  Or so they think...

	Solomon