[Sca-cooks] ANOTHER SPICY STORY

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Mon Mar 25 22:49:35 PST 2002

> Good luck and best of luck and all the best for you and your wee one
coming.
> Castor oil starts labor???
> Phillipa

Only if you're lucky. In my case, it induced 3 days spent in the bathroom,
which was miserable - although I did learn to bless American-designed
toities. Did you know you can put a pillow on the back of the toitie and
sleep for a little while?

(It induces muscle contractions to encourage evacuation. If you're close to
ready, those contractions can induce labor. If you're not, the dehydration
that ensues can seriously endanger your and your baby's life. My first
husband snuck 6oz in my V-8 and covered the top with black pepper to
disguise it. He thought he was doing a Good Thing. I'm sure you understand
why he's an "ex".)

Rosine