[Sca-cooks] horseradish fries

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 20:04:54 PST 2002

Hmm...  I think I like your boss...

I have the same exciting talent (not with software - never worked with
that, but with everything else) but my employers have tended to react
with the "Surely you are intelligent enough to be able to... " speech.
Which usually means I should be able to think like them.

Maybe that's why I am currently an independent contractor.

Anne