[Sca-cooks] Beef stew- redaction question

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 25 22:08:01 PST 2002

Looking at the recipe, it doesn't say how much meat per loaf of bread.  Just
as a starting point, I would think 4 ounces or less per pound of meat.

Rather than the store bought stuff, I would get some hardrolls from the
local French bakery (having one available) or bake my own.   I think getting
some better bread will help, even if it doesn't solve the problem.

Bear