[Sca-cooks] Beef stew- redaction question

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 25 19:00:37 PST 2002

Homemade bread tends to be yeast, water,salt and flour with some sweetners
or enriching agents added to improve it.  Commercial mass production bread
has a number of other ingredients to help retain moisture and is probably
higher in starch.  I would try this recipe with a basic bread made with high
gluten flour to see if it improves the product.

Bear