[Sca-cooks] EEBO

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Mar 26 06:03:56 PST 2002

> I've been trying to gain access to the EEBO...does anyone have any
> suggestions?  I have tried our local universities and libraries but no one
> really understands what this service is, not sure if it's because I live in
> a semi small town (Grand Rapids, MI) or what.  Anyone know of anywhere
> online that could give me access to this wonderful resource?

I'm lazy and I'm from out of state. So I said, "Michigan?" and tried the
University of Michigan, which does have it (it's listed on their database
list on their web page). If you give them a call or drop them a line, even
if they are too far for you to travel, they may be able to help you find a
library within driving distance that has it.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa