[Sca-cooks] Strawberry Fool, just in time for April Fools' Day

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 12:32:33 PST 2002

but just think....when we're sweltering in July and August, you'll be nice
and cool!  My sweetie and I have decided that the ideal retirement would be
to spend summers in Alaska, winters in the Bahamas and spring and summer in
southern Maryland.  But that was before the recession.............

Ah well, it's nice to dream!

Kiri