[Sca-cooks] KFC:::was::::Re: bread bowls

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 20:32:27 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/26/02 5:36:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< What's the difference between a bucket and a barrel?

About 10 pieces of chicken as I recall. A barrel was 21 pieces, and the
container itself was simply a larger version of a Bucket. Bucket was 12 (?)
pieces I think and the ice cream container idea is valid except the shape was
more of a standard bucket. Narrower at the bottom than the top and you had a
lid someone like a dixie cup like (think Good Humor man) that fit down into
the lip of the bucket/barrel to close it.

> Of course, KFC is a relative newcomer, as are most fast food chains,
 to the NYC area.

In Northern VA, it's been around since rocks were soft...