[Sca-cooks] KFC:::was::::Re: bread bowls

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 27 07:13:14 PST 2002

Yeah, we just got our first one here in lovely Calvert Co., MD....but it's
been around elsewhere in the area for many, many years.  However, we're not
really fond of it.  Some Chinese folks run a fried chicken place called
Golden Chicken, and it is MUCH better....plus they have wonderful onion
rings and banana pudding!

Kiri