[Sca-cooks] Baby has arrived!

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 14:09:13 PST 2002

Just a question, but are you breast feeding the baby? Studies show that
breast feeding helps boost the immune system and give babies some of the
minerals they may need later in life. Recent studies in Norway have shown
that breast feeding a baby can boost their IQ. It was an interesting article.
May want to try to look it up.

Misha
And congrats! Hopefully you didn't take any embarrassing pictures. My dad did
-,-.....i'll make sure I hid them REAL well when I get married.