[Sca-cooks] Baby has arrived!

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Thu Mar 28 06:46:32 PST 2002

> Just a question, but are you breast feeding the baby? Studies show that
> breast feeding helps boost the immune system and give babies some of the
> minerals they may need later in life. Recent studies in Norway have shown
> that breast feeding a baby can boost their IQ. It was an interesting article.
> May want to try to look it up.

Wouldn't do anything else.  Believe me, I could point you to *far* more
articles and literature about the importance of breastfeeding.  Plus I'm
way too lazy to prepare formula when I can just whip out a boob...

> Misha
> And congrats! Hopefully you didn't take any embarrassing pictures. My dad did
> -,-.....i'll make sure I hid them REAL well when I get married.

Thank you :)

Unfortunately, the worst of the pictures were more embarrassing from
*my* perspective than the baby's...

-Magdalena