[Sca-cooks] Tableware

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Mar 27 19:03:44 PST 2002

FYI, Wilton Armetale can be purchased through
the Betty Crocker catalog with General Mills
points. The 35 dollar dinner plate is 25 dollars
with points.
Or you can go past the factory store at
Wilton Armetale Store Plumb and Square Sts.,
717-653-5595, Sells exquisite metal products;
choose from over 500 pieces including serving
pieces, gifts and decorative accessories.
Located in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania.
When you are in the state for the War, you can stop
by.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae

Stefan li Rous wrote: snipped---
 I have a complete multi-place setting of one of the simpler Armatel