[Sca-cooks] Tableware

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 15:28:12 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/26/2002 7:38:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net writes:

> Anyway, out of curiosity, Brangwayna, what sources did you use in your
> research on trenchers?

Mostly a lot of various paintings/illuminations of feasting scenes.  Lutrell
Psalter, etc.  I haven't gotten as far into etiquette boks as I should.
There is actually, a lot of good information on tablesetting in the first
part of Fabulous Feasts.  My husband always says we should tear the book
apart where it switches to recipes and throw the back part away.

Brangwayna