[Sca-cooks] I quit

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 19:32:59 PST 2002

Or you can move to Atlantia. We wouldn't mind putting up with you. I mean we
have Kiri and Olwen and Chrihart, who are all known for their service. That's
quite outrageous that people have that attitude towards you. This is a
chivalrous society based on trust, service, and honor. I wouldn't quit quite
yet, but fight longer.Have other people fight with you in other Kingdoms. We
would hate to lose you because you are quite skilled in French cooking and
cooking in general.

Misha