[Sca-cooks] I quit

Mike Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed Mar 27 21:05:47 PST 2002

I for one hope he or someone in his predicament does file a lawsuit. It is
disgraceful that Peers of any type would not offer to help Nicholas in and
out of unaccessible places. It is also disgraceful that his local area
groups wouldn't at least try to make a ramp for him. A sheet of plywood and
someone to help to push or at least steady him would be acceptable. We are
way to unforgiving in the SCA of the mobility challenged, if you don't have
two legs it seems at times we don't want you.

Thorbjorn